This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

ActionCommand : PassEventArgsToCommand="True"

Apr 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hi i'm actually working on a project which contains severals grid that must have different event such as 

CellValidated
CellValidating
RowValidated

With MVVM-Light-toolkit i got this on trigger : PassEventArgsToCommand="True" and i can get the originalsource, source, routedevent ... It's very easy !

Here is the code : (its a wpf xaml but is the same for silverlight)

xmlns
:swi="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Interactivity;assembly=System.Windows.Interactivity" xmlns:cmd="clr-namespace:GalaSoft.MvvmLight.Command;assembly=GalaSoft.MvvmLight.Extras.WPF4"

<telerik:RadGridView Name="clubsGrid" ItemsSource="{Binding Clubs}"> <swi:Interaction.Triggers> <swi:EventTrigger EventName="RowEditEnded"> <cmd:EventToCommand Command="{Binding MyCommand, Source={StaticResource MyViewModel}}" PassEventArgsToCommand="True" /> </swi:EventTrigger> </swi:Interaction.Triggers>

I can't find a way to make it with jounce.Am I missing something ?
Our dev team really want to use jounce, but we won't be able to use it in our project (a really big one) if we can't handle any kind of event and working with any kind of eventargs.

Best regards, Nk54

Coordinator
Apr 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I do not have that trigger in Jounce. However, I don't see that it would be difficult to write - I don't know the details of Laurent's license but you can probably use his trigger and mix/match with Jounce if you so desire.